– Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems and networks.
– Overseeing company’s system performance and troubleshooting issues by coordinating with overseas IT team.
– Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
– Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
– Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
– Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, setting up accounts for new users, etc.).
– Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
– Join other training with overseas IT team.
– Provide support to all client computers, networks, CCTV cameras, printers, and fingerprint
– Protect Company’s value by keeping information confidential
– Daily checklist of all network devices to make sure it works well and to minimize the risks
– Another task as per assigned by the manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
– 2-4 years of experience as an IT support for network and hardware
– Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries
– In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
– Excellent written and verbal communication in English
– Experience in logistics company