– Establish and maintain good relationship developer, consultant, architect, contractor, owner and project dealer, especially in project management team members.
– Control the company’s costing and enhance the company’s projected profit target.
– Identify potential projects and propose effective solutions for air-conditioning system & design.
– Obtains quotations/tenders for costing information and seek for assistant manger/manager/branch manager approval.
– Communicate, deal and handle customer, work inquiries/job progress and desired standards of customer requirements.
– Undertake site planning or progress inspection on the site project.
– Propose preliminary design and budgetary quotation for different application & solution.
– Provide technical support & technical specification to customers on a timely basis.
– Manage equipment delivery and payment collection based on project specification and schedule.
– Submit Visitation Report and Monthly Report to Assistant Project Manager & Project Manager.
– Degree in any Engineering discipline, preferable Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
– Required 1-2 years working experiences in project management or engineering fields. Fresh graduates are accepted.
– Computer literacy is essential (Microsoft excel, word, power point, AutoCAD).
– Possess good project planning skill, highly self-motivated, solution provider, outgoing personality and communication skill (both verbal and written).
– Communicate well in English and Khmer language and able to write in English.
– Possess own transport.
– Preferably possess knowledge in air conditioning or Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) field.
– Added advantage if able to communicate in Mandarin.
– Public holidays follow Cambodia government.
– Allowance, provide uniform, 18 days of Annual Leave, Provide NSSF, insurance