|– Efficient allocation of workshop equipment and manpower available
– Coordinating and allocating the work required for repair and maintenance
– Balances the workflow between teams
– Monitors and enforces work and safety standards, policies, practices and procedures
– Generates revenue inside the workshop
– Monitors warranty and CVPS
– Overall management of an efficient and safe work environment
– Allocates assets to product the most effective delivery of service to the customer.
– Proven maintenance, repair diagnostic and technical experience in passenger and
– Preferred areas of experience with light, medium and heavy duty diesel trucks.
– Expert in maintenance support and management.
– Thorough understanding of technical manuals.
– Prior training and / or maintenance experience preferred
|– Minimum 5 + years of maintenance experience in automotive leadership
– Expert in understanding of all aspects of workshop management, repair and
– Thorough knowledge of correct application and use of shop tools and equipment
(Including workshop IT systems).
– Thorough understanding of workshop operations & processes and their management.
– Excellent organizational skills and decision making ability.
– Proven managerial and problem solving skills
**Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter to RMA (Cambodia) Co.,