|• Making Planning, Coordinating, and monitoring the receipt, order, and delivery of product (Stock in and out).
• Keeping stock control system up to date and making sure all inventories are accurate.
• Monitoring, organizing, and encouraging the staff under supervision to ensure effective warehouse.
• Maintain acceptable and accurate inventory levels.
• Report shortages, overages and all inventory levels monthly for replenishment.
• Ensures continued operations and avoids product or inventory shortages.
• Responsible for classifying, labeling and warehousing all inventories for future.
• Maintain a record of all transfers and disposal.
• Other tasks will be assigned by Management.
|• Bachelor degree in Business Management, or related field
• (3) years of experience as stock controller or warehouse supervisor
• Good at managing staff under supervision
• Be reliable, responsible, and independent in fulfilling obligations
• Good English
• Computer: MS Office / Excel
• Holding valid driving license is preferred
*** HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to HR department:
– Email: email@example.com