- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service in the inventory team
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange and plan out warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train the inventory team
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Continuously look for improvements to operations
- Working proactively with various departments to realize efficiencies and manage expectations
· At least 4 years of proven working experience as a logistics or inventory manager
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
· Tertiary qualifications in business administration, logistics
· Strong leadership talent, interpersonal
· Ability to make decision under pressure
· Ability to foster team oriented goals.
How to Apply:
Please feel free to contact us to get more a great job opportunities and achieve your dream. Interest applicants please sent your application and create a CV to the Human Resources Department.
HR Department, Email: email@example.com, Office: 023 88 00 22
Address: #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- : Phnom Penh
- : 2
- : fulltime
- : Soon Soon Import & Export Co., Ltd
- : Food & Beverages
- : HR Department
- : 023 88 00 22
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.