· Receive and also count stock of in-out goods/items
· Issue delivery orders when dispatching goods/items
· Separate stock of goods for sale at Phnom Penh and Bati Farm
· Issue invoice when selling goods
· Control and manage goods/items in warehouse
· Make daily, monthly plan and also daily report into system
· Check the quality of product in each project
· Manage administrative task and arrange warehouse resource such as warehouse staff, facilities and products.
· Control warehouse and product to ensure the quality and quantity of the storing product with accurate record to avoid problems (loss, broken, technical product storage).
· Hold bachelor degree in business administration or related fields
· At least 1 year experience of warehouse or stock control; experience of agriculture product control is an advantage
· Be disciplined, self-starter, creative thinking, good personality and communication
· Demonstrate sound work ethics and work commitment to deadline
· Be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
· Have good knowledge of English both speaking and writing, and MS Office such as Word, Excel, etc.
Interested applicants should submit CV with 4 x 6 photo and cover letter with expected salary using the email below no later than 5.00 PM November 30, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted interview. CV and Cover letter will not be returned.