|– Make sure all tasks given by his direct superior are accomplished according to the standards of quality and presentation.
– Greet and welcome the guests warmly and efficiently.
– Pay particular attention to the guest’s needs and anticipate their needs.
– Handle requests of the guests effectively.
– Inquire about all items sold in his outlet.
– Clean and re-set up automatically.
– Present in all training programs provided by the Management.
– Stay well groomed as per procedures.
– Keep, maintain and control the cleanliness and hygiene of his work area.
– Clean, prepare and set up the restaurant, including the decoration of the tables and the menu.
– Communicate to the supervisor concerning the daily operation and needs of supplies.
– Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
– High school graduated or higher education