|To maintain, troubleshoot, operate and install of transmission equipment, To ensure the recovery of system within defined SLA. To work with vendors, contractors for escalating issue and accepting new node. To prepare and maintain needed spare parts for troubleshooting case.
– Bachelor degree in Telecoms, IT or related degrees
– Able to install, maintain and commissioning of transmission equipment SDH, PDH
– Knowledge about Cisco products
– Good communication among colleagues, and team building spirit.
– Communicable English both read and write
– Able to travel to provinces and work at night time.
– Have driving license (able to drive car)
– 2-5 years experience on operation, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of transmission equipment SDH/PDH.
– Knowledge on Ericsson equipment OMS, Minilink, and Huawei equipment OSN, RTN
– Knowledge on IP and protocol routing.