– Translate Japanese to Khmer and Khmer to Japanese between doctor,nurse and patient.
– Work at NGO Hospital in the site of Ponhea Leu Referral Hospital,Kandal Province.
– Salary after training term : $ 500 – $ 1,000
/ Commensurate with experience and ability
– Provide meals and dormitory near the hospital while at work.
– Accept overtime, night duty, and holiday work.
(receive overtime payment and take substitute holiday)
– Learn medical words and knowledge
– Speak English well
– Graduation or certification from Japanese language school /college /university after at least 2 years full time studying
Applicants are required to;
– Send a CV to contact person by e-mail (we accept CV by e-mail only)
– Interview and take practical exam at our hospital for a week.