SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The training manager is responsible for improving the employees ‘productivity. The position assesses property-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives, identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees, actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with department heads across the company to identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths and annual performance appraisals.
· Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan and budget that addresses needs and expectations.
· Select department trainers across the company and equip them with training of trainers.
· Develop training program, apprenticeship program, manual and materials to meet the needs of the company.
· Schedule and deliver monthly in-house training program deploying appropriate training methods.
· Organize and coordinate departmental training, workshops, lectures and external training.
· Plan and order supplies for employee development and training events.
· Develop and give tests to training participants to measure their understandings.
· Prepare certificates of participations and deliver to the participants.
· Ensure training participants are properly recorded and updated.
· Provide on-going coaching and guidance for departmental trainers or department leaders to ensure consistency of quality training.
· Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and make report to HR Director.
· Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary.
· Ensure training program, manual, materials and tests, are properly filed and updated.
· Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Tourism and Hospitality, or related field. 5 year experience in training and 3 years in managerial role. Good knowledge of training skills. Possess good communication and interpersonal skill, planning and organizational skill, analytical skill and problem solving skill. Good command of spoken and written English and familiar with office application. Maintain effective communications at all level of management and staff. Ability to work well with all colleagues are essential.