|– Responsible for preparing sushi material in accordance with recipe and service guidelines.
– Daily preparation works in the department.
– Give advice, Training the staff and cooking.
– Prepare foods follow the standard.
– Control and check meats and vegetables.
– Manage staff in the kitchen.
– Training new staff how to set up in the kitchen.
– Make sure the kitchen is hygienic with clean.
– Know how to service the clients.
|– Have experience as a chef in Thai Food restaurant or related.
– Be able to prepare stocks, soups, sauces and all varieties of meat like beef, pork, poultry, lamb, fish and seafood.
– Thai People is advantages.
– Be able to communicate in English. (Can speak Thai is a plus)
– High commitment, Self-motivation.
– Willing to work with Thai Company.
– Be honest & hard-working.
– Good at Management.
– Be able to work under pressure.
Salary: Negotiable depends on experience.