– Resolving technical parts inquiries via telephone, email and internal communications by various methods
– Updating technical notes and advising relevant department on any changes
– New product development and fitment testing
– Working closely with the new project R&D team to overcome problems relating to new products.
– Respond to customer problem and solution
– Any other task as assigned by your line manager.
– A knowledge of automotive and motorcycle parts and the industry
– At least 3-4 years’ working experience with automotive and motorcycle parts and the industry
– Must be able to demonstrate a good level of automotive and/or motorcycle knowledge essential
– Confidence in using Microsoft Excel including; sorting, formulas (e.g. VLOOKUP) to analyses detailed data, training will be provided if necessary
– Ability to read simple engineering drawings is useful but training can be given
– Excellent communicator with a high level of customer services skills
– Self-motivated, and have a proactive approach to their work and the ability to work to targets and deadlines
– Organized, methodical and a keen eye for detail.
– Good English both writing and speaking
Benefit Note: – negotiation salary