-Assists the teacher in planning and maintaining a safe, clean, learning environment and in assuring the well being and safety of the children in his/her care.
-Supervise students in the class, schoolyard, and during arrive and drop off time
-Exhibits a genuine nurturing, caring attitude to all children. Maintains a positive, calm attitude and a soft voice, and encourage this attitude and voice in others working in the classroom. Maintains a cooperative attitude of working together with the teacher, volunteers, parents, and program specialists in planning and implementing activities.
-Assists teacher to implement the developmental assessment for each child to determine the child’s strengths and areas in which each child may need help.
-Plans with and assists the teacher in preparing materials and supplies in advance for activities. Assists the teacher in maintaining confidential child classroom folders, by collecting monthly samples of children’s work.
-Observes children to detect signs of illness, injury, emotional disturbance, learning disorder, speech problem, or other special needs, and immediately report observations to the teacher for follow up.
-Assumes the teacher’s full role in the absence of the teacher.
-Assists the teacher in safeguarding all classroom supplies and equipment.
-Other of tasks assigned by the management.
-Understanding of and love for young children and enthusiasm for providing a safe, caring, creative environment for them
• Monitor and motivate the students during their education
• Help the classroom teacher to set up suitable activities that match the student’s learning abilities
• Self-motivated, take initiative, sensible and have team spirit
• Be punctual and have a high sense of responsibility
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Minimum requirements are graduation from high school, and some experience working with children of preschool age.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; Assist the teacher in planning and implementing activities with children
• Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mail, etc.)
• Strong moral ethics and values
– Assistant of Foreign Teacher