– Confer with Area Manager and sales Manager to forecast demand and create supply plan that ensure availability of products and consumable.
– Negotiation price and terms with supplier, vendors and freight forwarders.
– Weekly forecasts for central warehouse inbound requirements.
– Inventory monitoring, forecast vs. actual tracking and purchase order adjustments as required.
– Monitor merchandise unit cost tracking, safety stock margins and reorder points.
– Define forecasting process improvements across the supply chain and implement new or improved supply chain process.
– Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
– Bachelor degree required
– Fluent in English
– Minimum 3 years in a supply chain analyst or materials planning role
– Category management, for demand planning role in Retail, manufacturing or Consumer Packaged Goods.
– Be able to work on own initiative, be pro-active, well organized and able to work under pressure
-Have great problem solving skills when the situation arises