- -Work closely with executive management team to achieve company goal and target.
- Manage all of the day to day operations of the branch to make sure it runs smoothly.
- Allocate and check daily task and position to all staff.
- Support task of staff as needed
- Evaluating staff performance and providing feedback/coaching/training as needed. Recognizing staff achievements and encouraging excellence in the Work environment.
- Keep/maintenance facilities and environment in shop with engineers in accordance.
- Organize and control working shift of staff
- Stock control in the shop
- Resolving customer problems/claims as needed.
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information.
- Managing monthly expense and petty cash.
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities and Stock amount in the shop.
- Communication with AEON mall.
- Responsible for staff working, stock control, and ecxellent service of branch.
● Good computer skills and proficient in MS Office(Excel), and Internet-Email.
● Excellent communication skills with midium to higher level of English proficiency, both verbal and written.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Positive attitude, flexible and trustworthy.
● Multi- tasking, ability, self-motivate/patient and work under pressure.
● Honestly, integrity with high commitment.
Prefer: Working experience in staff management is not required but personality is priority.
Transport fee $15
lunch fee $1