– Manage store with smooth operation (24 Hours)
– Make purchase order.
– Make sure the store have enough stocks for sale
– Handle customer’s complaint and other problems in the store
– Ensure pricing is correct.
– Work on store displays.
– Training, and disciplining employees.
– Evaluate on the job performance.
– Ensure quality up to standard.
– Maintain store’s cleanliness and safety measures.
– Organize and distribute staff schedules.
– Preside over staff meetings.
– Manage different departments within the store.
– University Graduate
– 3 Years’ experience in management
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to identify problem issues and implement solutions
– Driven to achieve the highest standards
– Extremely reliable, mature and responsible character
– Very good command of English and Khmer
– Male or Female equally considered
– Petrol fee(They pay by distance, from stores to bank)
– PH =27days, AL= 6 days, SL =6, ML = 90days(50% pay).