• Creates sales volume growth according to established Company budgets and objectives.
• Is sales driven and generates a sales environment in stores through customer engagement.
• Monitors and analyzes business daily, managing a profitable operation by controlling expenses, maintaining acceptable cost percentages and inventory levels according to Company standards to grow store.
• Plans and executes all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
• Is accountable for all cash & media management, conducting audits as necessary.
• Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards.
• Identifies staffing needs, recruiting, interviewing and hiring qualified candidates.
• Completes all necessary operational paperwork utilizing given tools as necessary.
• Ensures that all Company drink recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards.
• Ensures that all customers are educated on our products and services, by demonstrating their understanding of our various types of coffee, tea products, blends and roasts, as well as knowledge of coffee and tea regions, and the various differences in flavor and blends.
• Tastes products on a per shift basis for quality assurance.
• Will provide guidance and actively set an example for Team Members, ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedures [SOP’s] are maintained and followed.
• Ensures that all Team Members follow the Standard Operating Procedures lead by greeting and responding to all customers with fast, efficient, friendly, and personalized service. Strives to develop a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
• Creates relationships within the community to promote the brand and their store.
• Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations. Investigates and resolves customer incidents, documenting if necessary.
• Maintains the established Company objectives for providing the Total Quality Experience and Customer Experience reporting.
• Demonstrates the ability to lead, communicate and champion, Guiding Principles and Standard Operating Procedures, maintaining a positive morale and professional attitude.
• Manages a clean, organized and stocked environment and when necessary and will assist in the distribution of product shipments.
• Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Home Office as necessary.
• Ensures proper Team Member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of the business, maintaining target labor costs and matrix requirements.
• Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any Team Member incidents. Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring Team Member compliance in all safety initiatives.
• Establishes effective and positive communication amongst all Team Members. Will actively use all Training Programs in order to develop leaders amongst fellow Team Members. Must be able to prioritize projects, delegate responsibilities and possess effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
• Communicates Company Vision, inspiring Team Members to perpetuate our Guiding Principles.
• Continually develops Team Members, establishing specific performance objectives, measuring Team Member performance regularly.
• Coaches and counsels Team Members for improved performance, documenting developmental plans as necessary.
• Conducts meetings as necessary to ensure a cohesive work environment.