|– Control Inventories stock-in / out, Produce Daily, Monthly Report.
– Record and control the fixed assets.
– Ensure that all supporting documents are attached with the vouchers and properly classified.
– Count a physical stock end of month.
– Prepare monthly stock report.
– Produce report of Monthly Stock Report, Damaged / Broken Report.
– Support inventory team.
– Provide with new equipment and systems.
– Perform other duties as assigned from Finance Manager and/or General Manager.
|– Under bachelor degree or graduated bachelor degree or a related fields
– Age over 18+
– Experience 1 year.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and work under a high pressure environment.
– Self-motivated, Honest, responsible.
– Good command of English, Good in communication skills & committed to work
– Good Relationship with team work
– Computer skills: Ms. Office and Internet, E-mail
Interest candidates please submit CVs, study record and any relevant documents with recent photograph (4×6) with a heading stating the position applied with expect salary, to the following address: