– Create new items for all franchise.
– Import stock into POS system for all franchise.
– Stock physical check for all outlets.
– Reconcile stock balance and qualities for T-shop Group.
– Support outlet’s stock controller for inventory management.
– Items costing analysis
– Create stock reorder point report for T-Shop Group weekly and monthly
– Stock transactions recording into accounting systems.
– Monthly stock balance report to Accounting manager
– Fixed asset register list
– Fixed asset physical check
– Fixed asset depreciation report
– Other tasks assigned my Manager
– At least bachelor degree in business administration majoring in Accounting & Finance, and relevant fields
– A minimum of 1year experience in stock controlling
– Good command in English
– Hard working and self-motivated person
– Honest, reliable, loyal, responsible and very good team work
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Able to work under pressure
– Able to work independently
– Able to use Microsoft office
– Knowledge of other accounting software is a plus