1. Supervising all verification and receiving work on all merchandises according to purchase order
2. Investigating the loss of stock and confirming the stock taking figure.
3. Analyzing and report the stock data daily
4. Providing on job training to subordinates and related Department.
5. Checking and ensuring all the Merchandise Management section procedures is carried out completely.
6. Ensuring prompt and efficient receiving and verification process.
7. Maintaining proper loading bay and to minimize high inventory holding cost and risk of obsolesce.
8. Checking all line for submission status of documents of Purchase Order, for each line related.
9. Conducting stock taking procedure and stock lost investigation and training together with to related staffs of all level and to organize monthly, bi-annual and annual stock taking.
10. Other duties will be assigned by Management
Bachelor degree in Business Administration in accounting field.
At least 2 years similar experience
Proven experience on inventory data analyses
Ability to use software applications on inventory control system.
Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written and can communicate
Ability to perform under pressure.
Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
– length of service awards
– Attendance Bonus
– Average days-off: 9 days per month
-Shift work, including holidays
Insurance / Lunch / Overtime