|– Manage the Pastry and Bakery Sections and produce bakery and pastry items for the all-day dining All Day Dining restaurant buffet and a la carte, room service, bar and
Club Lounge, and banquet functions.
– Must have strong knowledge and skills and experience in pastry and bakery production in a five star hotel
– Strong hands-on leadership skills, with passion for the job and motivational skills to drive the business.
– Ability to train and develop the team
– Excellent and positive communication skills
– Proven skills in implementing HACCP in the kitchens, knowledge of food hygiene and sanitation standards and practices are up to date
– Proficiency in English both verbal and written
– Basic computer skills are a must.
– Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
– Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
– Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
|If this sounds like the perfect move for you or if you want to find out more, visit www.ihg.jobs
. Get in touch and tell us of your interest by submitting your letter of application and your
most updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop your CV at our HR office
from Monday to Friday -8:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday – 8:00am to 12:00noon.