The localization specialist related job and including:
· Work with Business Development Manager on account development.
· Evaluate, compile, test and support a wide variety of client requirements with multiple applications.
· Analyze project requirements, prepare localization kits and conduct localization related engineering tasks.
· Account for the overall success of projects.
· Post project assessment.
· Develop and testing of new tools to enhance the overall localization process.
The applicant should ideally:
· Experience in software/web application engineering & development and experimenting with new software and technology.
· Strong problem-solving skills, independent, organized & meticulous.
· Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Multimedia/Flash application knowledge is a plus.
· Experience in Quality Assurance is a plus.
· Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus.
· Experience using translation memory tools: Trados Catalyst, Idiom is a plus.
· Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
· Fresh graduates are most welcome to apply.