· Recruit, train, and lead sales professionals with focuses on product knowledge and outstanding customer services
· Identify target customer requirements by establishing rapports with current and potential customers.
· Develop and execute clear marketing plans to drive sales at retail shops and in projects
· Advise on marketing and communication materials to maintain high level of brand awareness (website, social medias, printing, collaterals, press, public relations, TV and other medias)
· Observe and track our local competitors by comparing prices, promotions, and stay up to date with market trends
· Create repositories for customer list, customer profiles, sales prices, and closed sales
· Produce a comprehensive weekly sales report
· Recruit, train, and supervise indoor sales professionals with focuses on product knowledge and outstanding customer services
· Keep the showroom and displays in a neat, orderly and safe manner
· Monitor fast and slow moving stocks and initiate action to maximize sales, suggest pricing for clearance of ageing stocks, reduce damaged stocks and minimize stock losses.
· Order inventory, showroom supplies, and equipment as needed
· Ensure consistent employee performance by coaching, counseling, disciplining; planning, monitoring, and appraising performance results
· Perform other tasks assigned by the Managing Director
· At least 2 years of similar experience, preferably with high-standard class/branded products
· Experience in electrical products is desirable.
· Excellent customer Care, sales and negotiation skills.
· Well organized with strong planning skills.
· Excellent presentation, good communication and networking skills
· Dynamic, flexible, enthusiastic and inspiring team player
· Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, Outlook, Google and other search tools
· High proficiency in written and spoken Khmer and English