The Shipboard Sales Associate will provide our high quality retailing standards, continuously driving maximum sales results and superior quality guest service.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals as outlined by the company
- Achieve/exceed promotional targets, including the Critical Success Factors, as outlined by the company.
- Utilize add-on selling, cross-selling, and merchandise upgrading techniques to meet the guest’s needs and maximize sales.
- Inform the guest of in-store specials and promotions and their advantages in order to drive sales.
- Successfully close sales by advising the guest of our warranty and “Shop with Confidence” guarantee policy, along with the primary reasons to choose Starboard as their vacation retailer.
- Accurately process sales quickly and efficiently through the POS system.
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with guests and colleagues.
- Ability to accomplish goals in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative in self-development.
- Ability to remain flexible in work assignments.
- Ability to follow direction and guidance as given by management.
- Ability to learn and transfer solid product knowledge.
- Ability to continuously lift, pull, and push boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store and lockers up to 55 lbs. using the appropriate safety equipment as required.
- Ability to physically participate and effectively contribute in cruise line’s boat safety and emergency life-saving drills as required.
- Must be 21 years or older
- 2 Years of retail or entertainment experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient English (plus Chinese, Japanese or Korean) in speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Tax free salary from USD1,000+ depending on commission
- Free air-ticket back home for 2-month vacation
- Free 5 meals per day (Asian and Western food)
- Free accommodation on the cruise
- Free laundry
- Free access to all entertainment and sport facility on the cruise
- Free health and accident insurance
- 2-month vacation after 6 month of services on the cruise
- Opportunity to travel with the 5-star giant cruises to different countries and get paid
- Paid maternity leave and sick leave
- Opportunity to gain experiences working with the 5-star service & hospitality industry
- And many more…
- : Singapore
- : 1000$-
- : 6 months
- : fulltime
- : IIS Company Ltd.
- : Recruitment Service
- : Recruitment Department
- : 015 215 534
- : email@example.com
- : http://www.iis.com.kh/
- : #48, St. 01, Kilometre No: 6, Khan Ressey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia