|– Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, printers, scanners etc.,
– Determine users’ technical needs and provide them with appropriate solutions
– Upgrade software, patches and operating systems on a continuous basis
– Troubleshoot Computer Server and Network Devices both hardware and software problems
– Ensure that all computers and Network Devices are working smoothly.
– Establish necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the system.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by IT Supervisor.