|– Monthly frozen plan and monthly targets
– Weekly plan and scheduling inputs
– Confirming PCD and monitoring new order deliveries.
– Maintaining FR planning board up to date
– Conducting weekly Planning meeting
– Conducting weekly Style change over meetings
– Monitoring kit releases to the plan.
– Material follow up for the upcoming weeks
– Follow up for on-time PPM
– Prepare plan for sub operations such as bonding and moulding review with IE and Mechanics before confirming new orders.
|– Bachelor of Business Admin or Marketing
– At least 2-3 years working experience in production planner (garment industry is advantage)
– Knowledge FastReact system to control production planning
– Be able to communicate in English for communication and writing skill
– Good computer literature (Ms. Word, Excell, Email & Internet…)