We are a niche property development and management group that strive to develop spaces that accommodate a growing need for great design and buildings which inspire people. We are dedicated to bringing high-quality developments that creates a lasting contribution to the landscape and the surrounding community and have long-term positive impact on the people and culture of Cambodia and beyond.
· Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
· Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
· Ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoicing to customers, collection of receipts from customers and payments to suppliers.
· Supports budget and forecasting activities.
· Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
· Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Responds to inquiries from the management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
· Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
· Responsible for ensure compliance with taxation law.
· Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements
· Strong knowledge of IAS, IFRS, Law of Taxation (Cambodia)
· Strong analytical, financial modelling, and management report writing skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Able to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Able to work independence and work as a team
· Excellent communication skills with fluency in (spoken and written) English.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
· Accounting Manager