- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- HR Management. Be able to perform standardized HR procedures including make yearly HR plan, gauge the performance of employees and submit HR report to BOD. In addition, set up employee incentives and benefit package.
- Bachelor degree or above from finance or economy field. 7-10 years of progressively accounting experience. Experience with listed companies / hospital industry will be a bonus.
- Familiar with all kinds of financial reports(cash flow, income statement etc) and be able to compile them independently.
- Familiar with at least two financial tools/software.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and FRx or similar programs.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for both general ledger and statutory accounting.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product. The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.
- Must be able to speak Chinese.
- Mastery of other languages will be preferred. Foreigner/Khmer who has overseas study and work experience are encouraged to apply.
Benefit: Salary can negotiated more than 1K (upon Ability)