1. Establish and contribute to business plan and follow up implementation
2. Weekly and monthly Sales report with detail of sales activities
3. Focusing and moving forward to achieve target, budgets, credit result
4. Monitor competitors’ activities, evaluate marketing campaigns, price determination, analysis, positions, and market share
5. Creating and maintaining good relationships with customers, go outside, and new customers
6. Survey and study competitor products and pricing.
7. Preparing Quotations and Invoices as required by management assigned
8. Other tasks perform assigned by management
o Preferable Male staff
o Experience in construction material is vital like wall paper, tile, paint and other interior decoration.
o Bachelor degree of Interior design and Architects is plus.
o At least 2-3 year experience with company construction materials in projects.
o Be independent, professional, confidently.
o Ability to interface with client, positive attitude, self-actualized, self-confident
o Creative ability and able to work under pressure.
o Good inter-personal and communication skills.
o Good knowledge of Windows, Ms. Office, Words, Excel, Internet, and Email.
o Able to understand both writing and speaking in English.
– Group incentive (subject to position)
– Personal commission
– Phone subsidy and petrol subsidy
– Insurance (subject to position)
– Group party for achieving team target