• Manage plan for sales and control, support to sales team
• Prepare sales schedule or sales planning and train team sales,
• Adjust content of sales speech and presentation by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of prospects.
• Submit orders by referring to price lists and products.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily and weekly call / face to face reports as well as weekly work plans.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor degree in sales & marketing
• At least 2-3 years in sales experience
• Good communication skill and team player.
• Self -reliant, honest and hardworking.
• Strong leadership and management skill with high level of motivation team.
• Experiences in supervision and management.
• Experiences in food & beverage is a plus, especially on the following drinks
– Salary negotiable base on work experience
– Allowance and other benefit to be informed when interviewed.
– Following government public holiday