– Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
– Serve customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
– Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
– Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
– Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports,weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
– Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
– Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;making recommendations to management.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Sales
Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills,
Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships,
Motivation for Sales.
– High School Graduate
– Have a personal Motorcycle
– Daily upper level of English
Benefit Note: 1.5 hours lunch time