|– Build relationships and identify new customer through office
and fields visit.
– Introducing company’s products promotion to customer.
– Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes
new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other
– Follow-up and studying the type of sales outlets or trade
– Forecasting sales afford and sales volume of dealers
– Summit orders and follows up payments.
– Monitoring market situation and conducts market survey.
– Spot check with dealer for products display are following
company policies and/or dealers agreement
– Other task assigned by management.
|– Minimum 1 years related work experience.
– Finish High School Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Ability to work with diverse groups.
– Strong project management skills.
– Good writing and oral presentation skills.
– Computer skills.
– Must be willing to work flexible hours, including some
evenings and weekends.