Prepare daily sale activities report
Execute promotional activities as assigned
Monitor and feedback market activities
Create, maintain and expand customers relations
Collect (COD) Cash On Delivery from customers
Work independently and collectively with other staff of the Company
Initiate ideas and take actions for developing and expanding the Company
Handle and solve customer’s complain and problem
To monitor and feedback competitor’s promotional activities, new products and new initiatives to management
BBA in Marketing or related field
Has previous sale experience in Food and Beverage is priority
Able to work under pressure, honest , loyalty, reliable and flexible
Dynamic, responsible, Cheerful and respectful
Has well communication in English
– Welcome non work experienced candidate as well.
– Salary (Negotiated), Gasoline, Phone card, Commission, Medical Benefit, Annual Bonus.
– Allowance: gasoline, phone
– Saturday work hours from 8:00am to 3:00pm
– Other commission or benefits to be advised by company when interviewed
– 18 days annual leave and public holiday according to the government law.