|– Planning & organizing the marketing events
– Distributing marketing material to sales team
– Monitoring competitor activities and promotion campaigns
– Executing caravan road show and promotion
– Visiting field site for monitoring the campaigns/project
– Managing material stock, pops, and marketing tools
– Ensure all productions and material is ready for event and promotions
– Ensure booth and road show activation is on time for the local promotions and hit marketing expectation
– Digital Marketing in web, facebook,
– Build and strengthen networks and customer relationship
– Report daily action plans to top management team with supported documents
|– Bachelor degree in marketing, business management or related filed.
– 1-2 years experience with marketing and advertising.
– Knowledge marketing concept and marketing strategy.
– Knowledge SWOT analyst
– Skill in solving promotion and decision marking
– Good appearance is highly encouraged
– Good verbal communications, negotiation and public relations
– Extensive and strong networks
– Self-motivated and work independently with minimal supervision
– Self-driven persistence and result-oriented