– Coach, lead and motivate staff to reach personal and departmental, and area goals
– Fulfill targets set for yourself and sales team as well as growth targets for volume and market share for Sales Department
– Perform market research and analysis, develop and implement strategy, communicate company policy to sales team.
– To increase sales and innovative advertising and marketing activities
– Develop strong business team.
– Manage team and execute to meet the target.
– Education: Bachelor Degree or higher in a relevant discipline: Business, Marketing, Technical
– Management skills: 4-5 years experiencing in team/group development and management
– Excellent communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
– Good in English with strong written and oral communication skills;
Compensation & Benefit:
– Very High and competitive salary.
– Commissions on sales.
– Accident Insurance 24/24.
– Year-End and Company birthday’s bonuses.
– Tour every year.