– Welcome and greeting customers
– Provide sales representatives with details of customers’ orders, and make them aware of any problems likely to affect customer relationships.
– Handle telephone calls or acknowledge customers’ e-mails or letters for representatives who are away from the office.
– Check stock availability, and forward the order details to distributors and customers.
– Create and maintain customer records, updating details when contacts change or when customers request quotations or place orders.
– Report to and other assigned by manager
– At least 1-year experience of sale and knowledge of kid clothes, and another related field
– Woman encourage to apply and good appearance
– High school, Studying Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field.
– Having sales personality, high commitment, self-motivation and maintaining a professional attitude towards customers.
– Able to work under pressure and finish tasks on time.
– Can communicate in English
– Honest person, willing to work hard and flexible, follow up + update all issue status
– Working day : Monday – Sunday with 8 hours with three shift working, and one day off per week – to be advised the exact time by interviewed
– Salary Negotiation
– Full insurance coverage (Forte)