1) Go outside and find new customers.
2) Survey and study competitor products and pricing.
3) Weekly and monthly Sales report with detail of sales activities.
4) Ability to carry out a business conversation with owners and decision makers.
5) Communicate with teamwork in order to find out a solution.
6) Preparing Quotations and Invoices as required by management assigned
7) Other tasks perform assigned by management
o Preferable Male staff
o Have connection or network in Architects and Interior designers.
o Bachelor degree of Interior design and Architects is plus.
o At least 1-2 year experience with company construction materials in projects.
o Be independent, professional, confidently.
o Ability to interface with client, positive attitude, self-actualized, self-confident
o Creative ability and able to work under pressure.
o Good inter-personal and communication skills.
o Good knowledge of Windows, Ms. Office, Words, Excel, Internet, and Email.
o Able to understand both writing and speaking in English.
– Group incentive (subject to position)
– Personal commission
– Phone subsidy and petrol subsidy
– Insurance (subject to position)
– Group party for achieving team target