– Responsible for the management of warehousing, monitoring and managing of stock levels, delivery times and transportation costs.
– Recording sales, order information and entering figures into a computer system. Sending copies to accountant, and preparing sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
– Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems; and identifying trends.
– Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business;
– Organizing sale destination areas to sale representatives
-Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets and ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines
– Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team.
-Administer the commission plan for the sales team.
– Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, in Economy & Finance, Sales & Marketing or a related field required
2. Very strong organizational skills.
3. Strong effective communicator
4. Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
5. High competency level in use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
6. Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
7. Good team player with integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
8. Good command in English
9. Work well under pressure and able to work independently.
10. Good documentation, coordination and analytical skills.
11. Ability to travel in Cambodia