|• Organized and able to process orders via email or phone.
• Detailed thinking, checking for data accuracy in orders and invoices.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
• Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the Logistics department to confirm timely deliveries.
• Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records.
• Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports.
• Willingness to convey key feedback from customers internally.
• Commitment to meeting or exceeding sales targets, reporting any deviations.
• Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features.
•Bachelor degree in relevant files.
•High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
•Ability to prioritize own workload.
•Strong communication skills.
•Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Offices and email.
•An administrative or sales background.
•Must be detail oriented.
•Maturity and confident
Interested and qualified applicants should apply by sending your CV, Cover Letter indicating position applied for, with current photo (4×6) and the expected salary to HR Department or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Headquarters No. S116-17 Olympia City, Sangkat Boeung Prolit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date: December 21, 2017