The responsibilities are to forecast and manage the business development and sales efforts of the sales department. This potential and qualified person also ensures that the department attains its booking gross margin objectives.
• Execute administrative tasks generally include managing customer accounts and updating customer information, such as contact and billing methods.
|• Bachelor’s degree in BS/BA with 2-4 years sales experience in the Construction industry
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Strong organizational skills
• Takes initiate, follows-up and responds to the Teams and External parties’ needs
• Ability to work Independently or in Teams
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• A positive, curious attitude that results in solving customer issues
• Good interpersonal skill and attention to detail.
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
• Local consideration.