|– Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating and researching their company and analyzing their existing web presence.
– Sell inbound and digital marketing services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
– Build new and existing networks and leverage those networks in order to prospect and nurture opportunities that lead to sales.
– Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Prepare weekly sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and activity.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
•Bachelor degree in relevant files.
•High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
•Ability to prioritize own workload.
•Strong communication skills.
•Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Offices and email.
•An administrative or sales background.
•Must be detail oriented.
•Maturity and confident
•Loyalty and honesty
Interested and qualified applicants should apply by sending your CV, Cover Letter indicating position applied for, with current photo (4×6) and the expected salary to HR Department or via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Headquarters No. S116-17 Olympia City, Sangkat Boeung Prolit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date: December 21, 2017