|– Manage all aspects of scheduling, shipping, installation and warranties.
– Complete projects within timelines and budget.
– Manage and implement any project changes. Track and report project progress, problems and solutions.
– Act as main point of contact from job sold through project completion.
– Job site visits as needed.
– At least Bachelor degrees in Business Administration/Marketing or International Relations are preferred.
– At least 7 years of Sales Manager function in Freight Forwarding or Logistics file (Import & Export)
-Good English communication and interpersonal skill
– Customer Orientated, Dynamic, Honest & flexible
-Good attitude and Presentable
– Ability to delegate and monitor through strong leadership.
– Able to work independently
– Have personal transportation