• Collect and analyze the market information, implement into annual strategic marketing plan and adapt the market situation
• Plan, design for all promotional materials and train medical representatives on products knowledge, competitors profile, products strategies, detailing
products with brochures or clinical studies.
• Work closely with medical team to target key doctors, hospitals, clinics and cabinets and strongly cooperate and support team growth.
• Closely monitor the medical team’s activities to ensure that all planed activities will be conducted and follow the company policy.
• Organize medical meetings e.g. Symposium, products presentations, booth exhibitions, doctors presentation programs and any activities to promote
the products and brand awareness.
• Looking for new business or maintain business growth in future with effectively launch new products in the market.
• Key opinion good leader management and strengthen relationship, supporting and cooperate within department and other departments.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
• Experiences: preferably minimum 1-2 years experiences from Medical or other related field
• Skill: Good communication skills, good English language comprehension and computer literate (especially excel).
• Training: Products knowledge to the medical team and customers