• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the
industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects,
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance,
researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends,
market activities, and summarizing information
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing
professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench-marking state-of-the-art
practices, participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor or associate degree in business administration or other related filed
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in business administration or other related filed
• Computer proficient in Ms. Office
• Presentation skill, Client relationship, Negotiation, Prospecting skill, Meeting sales goal
• English for daily conversation, writing, and speaking.
• Able to work under pressure, and honest
• Able to do Multiple-Tasks/ Work under High-Pressure. Flexible Schedule with Over-Times Work is plus
• Priority Chinese language
• Knowledge of Auto CAD 2D & 3D