|• Setting up appointments and conducting property visits
• Follow up leads by telephone and email to set up appointments
• Attending all appointments set up and achieving high conversion of appointments to sales
• Consultative sales style – able to ask questions, listen and tailor answers with product features and benefits
• Able to develop strong product knowledge
• Liaising with the design team to ensure feasibility of work and accuracy of pricing
• Keep management informed by reporting on results and pipeline of potential revenue
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
• Contribute to product, service & business development as needed
|• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Selling experience working towards targets (face to face ideal but not essential)
• PC literacy – knowledge and experience of MS Office suite
• Strong self-motivation and determination to succeed
• University Degree
* Only shortlist will be contacted for interview.