• Establish and ensure the contractors implementation of best safety practice on pre-commissioning and commissioning.
• Prepare the procedures and /or any required risk assessment in Mechanical erection,electrical, commissioning safety plan together with the contractors.
• Preparation of Commissioning Safety Training, materials, Lock Out Tag Out, Confined Space, procedures.
• Safety guidance and inspection of Erection, commissioning plan and setting-up
• Supervise the Contractors commissioning procedure
• Guiding the punch list procedure of contractors
• Inspect, monitoring the safety procedure.
• At least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree of engineering or any related field.
• Health and safety management, environmental health and safety ehs, environmental management systems, environmental audit, Ohsas 18001.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Good command in English Language and computer literacy
• Preferably specializing in Engineering Commissioning Health & Safety or equivalent.
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun