- Maintain high quality products by ensuring compliance with all operation procedures.
- Enforce & support all training & development plans for all staff under his supervision as per company’s policy.
- Monitor Labor by analyzing store reports, Labor scheduling, Labor productivity…..
- Ensure understanding of security procedures in all store under his/her supervision.
- Ensure Profitability and controlling costs ( Labor cost and Food cost ).
- Ensure the business to make money ( Provide the great service & great product )
- Achieved and maximize sale revenue and profit targets by up-selling or increasing an average spend per person.
- Must able to handle difficult employee and under performing staff.
- Ensure all guests are welcomed in a polite and friendly manner and received the utmost attention at all times.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on food and beverage quality and service levels.
- Ensure all guest complaints are handled in a timely and courteous manner.
- Ensure high standards of food and beverage quality and service are achieved in the restaurant.
- Deal with sudden staff shortages as a result of absenteeism and report all absences according to company attendance procedures.
- Ensure that all staff member fully understand and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Participate to any other task assigned by Operation Manager.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos in English.
- Ability to write correspondence in English.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situation to customer, clients and other employee.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to work in multi task environment.
- Good Planning and Organizing skills.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Good command of Ms. Office applications.
- Financial and Analytical skills.
- Energetic, creative, committed, self-dependent, team player, customer mania driven.
- Ability to work in split time and flexible.
Benefit Note: Date and Time working upon interview discussion