|– Handles the company’s regulatory activities as required by the Ministry of Health
– Pharmacist and Training consultant on new products in line with Business Development of the Company
– New product registration processing and documents consolidation and submission
– Responsible in Pharmacovigilance in terms of coordination and reporting to the Principal
– Processing of permit from Ministry of Health on product disposal ,marketing activities and other regulatory functions
– Responsible in quality verification of all products distributed by the Company especially on customer complaints defined in SOP
– Work closely with the Warehouse Supervisors, Distribution Officer and Logistics Manager on product concerns such as counterfeit, damage, recall and disposal.
|– Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree of Pharmacist
– Experience at least 2 years of experience as a Pharmacist and fresh graduate in correct to apply
– Excellent spoken & written English and French language is an advantage
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Computer literate – Ms office, Internet and email.