Japan Valuers (Cambodia) Co., Ltd, JVC, is the new startup real estate service company formed as a joint venture between Japanese national and Cambodian national. JVC provides services of real estate and Plant & Machinery (P&M) valuation, businesses valuation other real estate consultancy services.
JVC is now recruiting one bright and enthusiastic fresh graduate who loves to learn and work in real estate research, valuation and analysis. The person in this role works on assigned tasks as a way of learning each piece of the business under direct guidance of the managing director. The intern is expected to learn and grow in their role, using each assignment as a building block towards taking on increasingly difficult tasks, role and responsibility. At the beginning, the intern will receive a lot of training from seniors or director
a. Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
– Collect, organize, and learn to analyse real estate market data
– Maintain and upgrade our proprietary research database.
– Actively participate in and represent the firm in selected industry associations
– Contact property owners to collect information
– Assist in preparing property valuation reports for our clients
– Able to follow up with clients
– Be able to go fieldwork in both Phnom Penh and provinces
– Assist with other administrative, tax and accounting tasks
– Joining networking events to represent the company
– Fresh Graduate in accounting, finance, economics and or other related fields.
– Advanced level of English language. Knowledge of Japanese is a plus
– Must be willing and have strong desire to learn and grow
– Be able to work under pressure and good team work
– Able to work full-time and overtime
– Have a strong knowledge of Ms. Office (Ms Word, Excel, and Power Point)
– Good knowledge of google map and google earth is a plus.
– Self-initiative, honest, hardworking, Goal and detailed-oriented, flexible, and responsible
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills in both written and oral
– Self-starter with an ability to work independently.
– Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize high workloads efficiently
– Ability to work independently and with other research team members
– Ability to develop strong and effective relationships across the organization
– Emphasis on customer service
– Organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
– Knowledge of social media is a plus
c. Benefits and Opportunity:
– Salary: starting from US$150 to US$200 per month depending on qualifications.
– The intern will have the opportunities to work full time for the company after the internship
– A lot of training opportunities
– The intern will be groomed to hold the highest position in the firm in the future
If interested, please send CV and cover letter to the following contact:
H/P: 017 60 60 83/012 83 84 70