• To manage and control execution of day to day activity in the regions.
• To arrange resource and dispatch team for network troubleshooting, expansion and network reshuffle.
• To oversee field operation daily to ensure network is running with defined KPI.
• To manage day to day activity of network operation regarding to Radio station and power system.
• To define plan work and control execution of plan work to ensure it is finished in defined time.
• To Resource utilization and team assignment in effective way
• To provide support to contractor regarding to network implementation and troubleshooting
• To complete all other activities assigned by head of operation as per business required.
• To work with vendors for escalation and follow-up: equipment repairing, trouble ticket and others issue related to radio system and power system.
• To do cost management including traveling and other O&M expense in remote regions
• To manage spare part for O&M of BSS, Transmission and PS to ensure available for troubleshooting case.
• Bachelor degree in Telecom, IT or related degree
• Resource management and coordination with other departments, vendors and sub-contractors
• Knowledge about Radio station, Power system and DG generator
• Good communication among colleagues, and team building spirit
• Communicable English both read and write
• Able to travel to provinces if required by management
• At least 3 experiences in Telecom operation
• Experiences in people management and plan work
• Knowledge in Radio Station and power system product Huawei, Eltek, and Emerson.